Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VROC Reunion-2010, Eureka Springs, Arkansas

The first pictures were sent by Flamekiller, on Wednesday, September 15th. Looks like The Eureka Springs Reunion is off to a good start! I'd really like to put a large variety of pictures on here, so just send them to me. shermacord@charter.net

I can do some from here, some from home, and some after the rally if you send them. Names, either with the pictures, or in a separate email would be a big help. I know most of the people in these first ones, but rather than leave a name out, I'll leave them blank for now. I had my daughter Angie help me convert the Picassa files to something I can use. Don't know how she did it, but it worked. You can click on pictures to make the larger (hmmm, don't know if you can with these or not) When I get some text, I'll add it under the pictures.

IMG_3198



IMG_3191 IMG_3192 IMG_3193 IMG_3194 IMG_3195 IMG_3196 IMG_3197

No comments:

Post a Comment